Cybercity is all set to witness an extensive infrastructural facelift that will add to its international recognition. DLF is constructing multiple foot over bridges named as ‘Cyberwalk’ along a 1 km stretch, to augment intermodal connectivity.
- Only landscaped foot over bridges in Asia, with live plantations, water bodies and seating areas.
- Each of them has a unique aesthetically appealing persona which is reflected in its structural shape, colours of the floor and plantation, and the trellis designs.
- Each of the Cyberwalks is equipped with anti-skid and tactile floors, CCTV cameras, elevators, ramps and escalators, to add safety, security and comfort to the lives of Cybercity workforce and visitors alike
- Inculcate the habit of walking among the desk-bound working professionals.
- Discourage commuters from crossing roads that have vehicular traffic movement.
- Minimize vehicular usage for commuting within Cybercity.
- Add pleasing landscapes and greenery amidst a majorly urban area.
- Function as an unwinding and socializing zone.