One of India’s most successful SEZ developments in the Southern region, DLF IT SEZ has been awarded the Best Private SEZ by the Ministry of Commerce and Industries. The world class development, spread across a 42 acre complex with horizontally interconnected floor plates is a perfect blend of work and leisure.
Offering a world-class contemporary structure, this integrated technology park is equipped with a food court, convenience stores, gift shops, banks and so much more. The structure is designed with disaster management rooms & 3 tier security for all buildings. Readily accessible from both South & North Chennai, top corporates like IBM, Cognizant, Barclays, L&T, Symantec, CGI, BNY Mellon, MphasiS, TCS e-Serve, Virtusa etc. are already a part of DLF IT SEZ.
- 3 levels of car parking with more than 9,000 car parking slots.
- Upto 120,000 sq.ft. of contiguous space
- Column span of approx. 10.2 mtr. (centre to centre) and floor to floor height of approx. 3.8 mtr.
- 12 elevators in each tower with capacity of 20 passengers each
- Landscaped Green Belts
- Excellent Signage Visibility
- Retail Amenities including food court on Ground Floor in Block 5: Pizza Hut / HDFC & ICICI Bank Branches / Subway / Gift shops / Convenient Stores / Crèche & Day Care Centre.
- 80% super to office area efficiency
- Large set back of 30 mtr. from boundary wall to the office block
- Awarded the ‘Best Private Sector SEZ in Tamil Nadu’ for 3 years by the Ministry of Commerce and Industries
- In close vicinity to many residential catchment areas
- Dedicated Fire Station for DLF IT Park Buildings
- 60 meters high Skylift for emergencies
- Advanced BMS of Siemens in all Buildings
- SportsHUB – Sports Courts Facilities
- 4 Acre OXY Zone Recreation areas with Walking and Jogging Tracks
- Captive Power Plant running on Co-Generation Technology
- 3 tier security for all buildings
- CCTVs in all common and parking areas
- Single frequency walkie-talkies
- DuPont as Safety Partner for Holistic Safety in Working Environment
- Quick Response Teams to handle any emergencies
- Fully equipped Ambulances from reputed hospitals
- 2 tier fire sprinkler system, thermal imaging cameras & BA systems
- Disaster Management Rooms for all buildings
- Automated Rescue Devices in all lifts
- 100% recycled water